Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reality star Kim Kardashian engaged














Socialite-turned-TV star Kim Kardashian says she was in shock when her boyfriend proposed

Reality star Kim Kardashian is engaged.

The 30-year-old socialite-turned-TV star and now businesswoman, who has been dating basketball star Kris Humphries for six months, has told People magazine she was in shock when her boyfriend proposed.

"I didn't expect this at all. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now," she said.

Humphries, who plays for New Jersey Nets, apparently went down on his knee with a 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring when she walked into her Beverly Hills home.

Kris Jenner, Kardashian's mother, had helped Humphries pick the ring and the pair celebrated with the rest of the family soon after.

"Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there. Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us. It was hysterical," added Kardashian.

"I think I haven't found one thing wrong with him, let's just put it like that."

Kardashian married music producer Damon Thomas in 2000. The pair divorced four years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...