Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kim Kardashian isn’t happy with her body, is she crazy?!
















When asked whether she's happy with her body, Kim Kardashian said: "Well, no, I'm such a perfectionist I don't think I'm ever really comfortable."

She went on to confess the part of her body she dislikes the most, saying: "My thighs, I still have some cellulite."

Errr, we think Kimmy K needs to take a long look at herself in the mirror. She's gorge.

The reality TV star went on to reveal how she keeps in shape. She said: "I think it's a combination. I don't eat as good, I work out all the time. So when I train myself to like eat healthier then I obviously look better."

She continued: "Then I do a little quick trim cleanse - especially right before bikini seasons or before shoots - to just kind of get me to stop eating so bad and to motivate me."

Kim Kardashian also revealed how it feels to be a style icon. She said: "It feels weird. I want everyone to be an individual and definitely be themselves, but it's also flattering to be inspirational to people, or for them to be inspired by certain hair looks or make-up looks or little outfits."

Source:http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/kim-kardashian-isn-t-happy-her-body-she-141253084.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...