Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kim and Kanye's rough ride Couple hit the rollercoasters at theme park


























The celebrity couple were caught on camera during a white-knuckle theme park ride – and their reactions couldn’t be more different.

While TV star Kim, 31, shut her eyes and cried with terror while gripping the harnessed seat, her rapper fella Kanye, 35, smiled and waved his hands in the air.

The loved-up pair had hit the rides at the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park in California yesterday with Kim’s half-sister, Kendall Jenner.

Kim later tweeted the snap of the ride with the caption: “Magic Mountain fun today!!! Kendall screaming, Kanye laughing & me crying!” and later added, “I am officially afraid of heights now.”

A few hours later she posted a close-up shot of her terrified face and let her 15.4million Twitter followers know that the snap didn’t show her at her most attractive: “Another ugly infamous cry face for the records”.

The curvy reality star has recently revealed that she works hard to maintain her figure – but doesn’t let it take over her life.

She said: "When I go out for dinner, I eat what I want. You can't spend your life worrying about calories.

"I worked out a few years ago I was never going to be one of those skinny girls and, now I've accepted my curvy shape, I feel so much better.

"But I still hit the gym most days to tone up."

Source:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4436097/Kim-Kardashian-and-Kanye-West-ride-a-rollercoaster-at-California-theme-park.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...