Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Terror At Theme Park






















Kim Kardashian wept with fright after her boyfriend Kanye West took her on a terrifying theme park ride.
"Magic Mountain fun today!!! Kendall screaming, Kanye laughing and me crying! Mannnn (sic) my crying face! LOL, I officially am afraid of heights now."

The superstar couple took the socialite's younger half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner to the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The thrill-seekers tackled one of the park's fastest rides, but while her entourage grinned with glee, the panic-stricken star broke down in tears.

In snaps uploaded to her Twitter account, the brunette beauty is seen crying, while a smiling West tries to reassure her by grabbing her hand.

Taking to the social networking site after the experience, Kardashian wrote: "Magic Mountain fun today!!! Kendall screaming, Kanye laughing and me crying! Mannnn (sic) my crying face! LOL, I officially am afraid of heights now."

Source:http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Kim+Kardashian-247944.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...