Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kim Kardashian: Kanye songs aid work-out


























Kim Kardashian says her boyfriend's songs put her in the mood for a good workout.

The reality TV beauty is currently dating hip hop superstar Kanye West. Kim says hearing the rapper's tracks on the way to an early morning work-out is a sign of good things.

"My gym is 15 minutes away, so I get in the car and listen to the radio," she explained. "If a song by my boyfriend comes on, I know it's going to be a good day.

" I'll be at the gym by 7am, work out for an hour, run for 20 minutes on the treadmill, then go straight home."

Kim has an enviable physique, and regularly rocks her curves in a range of head-turning ensembles. The raven-haired beauty says she keeps to a healthy eating regime.

"I try to eat healthily so I have gluten and sugar-free meals, if I can. I never drink coffee, and breakfast will be on one of the freezer packs, so all I have to do is heat it. I love plain, simple food like an egg-white omelette. For a treat, I might have a little taste of mom's home-made frozen yoghurt," she told British magazine more!

Source:http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fashion-beauty/kim-kardashian-kanye-songs-aid-workout-16191141.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...