Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kim Kardashian: Mom is my rock














Kim Kardashian says her mother Kris Jenner is a "constant source of strength".

The reality TV looks up to the Kardashian matriarch, and frequently looks to her for advice. When asked who the family rock is, Kim was quick to name Kris as the glue that holds the clan together.

"My mom has been there for me throughout every single minute of my life, and is always a constant source of strength, so I would have to say her," she told British magazine more!

Kim is currently dating rap megastar Kanye West after splitting from Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.

The 31-year-old star's relationship with the sports star was captured for reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kim - who says she doesn't need her mom's "approval" when it comes to boyfriends - insists she doesn't cringe watching the show.

"To be honest, I don't really watch it that much. When you live it, you don't really need to see it on TV," she said.

Source:http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-mom-rock-063000971.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...